We invite you to step out of the city and relax …
For 30 years, we have enjoyed developing our property sustainably. In 2008 we decided it would be nice to share it with others across New Zealand and from around the world. So we built a one bedroom, self-contained and elegant cottage which is nestled in New Zealand’s native bush of the Waitakere Ranges (on Auckland’s wild West Coast).
Now Bush Sand and Sea is a reality and we welcome your stay, whether for a few nights, a week or a month! Sorry, we are not suitable for babies, young children or pets.
Your Accommodation: Bush Sand and Sea
- Just 40 minutes from Auckland Central, Bush Sand and Sea is easily accessible but remote enough that once you arrive, the outside world is quickly forgotten
- A fully air-conditioned and heated, self contained single bed roomed unit, with a king size bed in the main bedroom, and a double bed settee in the lounge.
- This light and airy modern building has been designed with sustainability in mind but has all modern conveniences required for your bush getaway
- Home baked afternoon tea on your arrival
- Your Hosts available to assist with planning activities
Facilities on hand
The lounge has an LCD TV, an entertainment centre with CD, DVD, an Ipod docking station, telephone, cell phone coverage and Wi-Fi (wireless) internet connection.
- The kitchen is well equipped and supplied to be independent.
- The safety-conscious, spacious bathroom has non-slip surfaces with shower, toilet and bidet.
- 2 private decks with a barbeque and great views of both native bush and Bethells Beach for your undisturbed enjoyment
- Fax, printing and photo copying are available.
- Laundry available on site.
- Off road, secure parking.
- If you wish, fresh home-baked bread every morning
- A spa pool with a view!